Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A quick note and a journal...

It's been a week since I last posted, no excuses, same old thing, busy, busy, busy.
Here are a few of the things on my plate right now...2 scrapbooks to complete for a customer...2 1/2 years worth of photos, 33 layouts done so far, 1 cd label to design for a local musician,
working on 2 new items for the gallery for Valentine's Day and preparing for a Craft Show the first weekend in February. All this and more along with caring for 2 little girls keeps me off of the computer most days.
All of my personal projects have been put on hold but thought I would share a few pages from one of the journals I had been working on...

Here's is the book I used, I picked up several of these a few years ago at Big Lots for less than $1 each. I just knew I could use them someday...

Cover


A few of my favorite pages so far. My plan is for each page to feature something about me, my favorite quotes, things that have impacted my life, memories of childhood and so on. I want to create a keepsake for my grandchildren because I wish I knew more about my grandparents, more than what I can remember and what I was told.
Hopefully it won't be another full week before I post again but you know how it is, life gets hectic.
Have a wonderful day.
Be back soon.

2 comments:

peggy said...

I'd be happy to fill you in on one set of grandparents.Would be nice to be in touch. I like your blog--you have a true artistic flair.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

These are FAB!!! I love handmade journals - I think they inspire you to be more creative than a plain lined one. AWESOME JOB!!