Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny story...

First, a few photos from Spring Break...

My baby girl, Sarah...
here she is again with my little man, Tyler.
Now, for the story...Tyler came to stay a few days while he was off from school and on the Monday after Easter, both Jaelyn and Emma were here too. Sarah and I decided to take the girls for a walk in their strollers and Tyler rode along on his bike having just gotten a new helmet from the Easter Bunny. So, off we went...as we were headed back, one of the training wheels keep coming loose and causing Tyler's bike to tilt to one side and he was having difficulty riding. We were still quite a ways from the house and he was having an even harder time trying to push it back home so Granny traded places with him, he pushed Emma in her stroller and I rode his bike back. My mistake...letting Sarah hold my camera...

Oh the things we do for our kids and grandkids, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Ours was quiet, it was cloudy and damp outdoors so we opted for getting a few chores done and then I spent the rest of the weekend creating. I mostly worked on my journals and will share a few completed pages soon.
Hope your Monday is great!
Be back soon.

No comments: