Sunday, November 28, 2010

While I was gone...

or at least away from the computer, here's how I've been spending my time...

Kraft Birdhouses

Chipboard Christmas Ornaments

A portion of my booth at The Gallery
Hannah and Madelyn
Had a great show at Winter Market last weekend and have been busy filling orders. Stocking my booth at The Gallery with lots of Christmas goodies has also kept me busy. Currently working on 5 different albums for customers, luckily only one has to be done by Christmas, in my spare time. I couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to the next 3 Saturdays which is Mistletoe Market at the Community Market and we have lots of new vendors in The Gallery. Hope you'll stop by and see me if you are in the area.
We are off to deliver a few orders today and shop for frames.
Hope you have a fantastic week!
Be back soon.

No comments: