Saturday, February 05, 2011

Collage Art...

Just after the first of the year I felt the need to try something new. I still wanted to play with paper but also wanted to try some painting and other techniques. During my research, I kept coming back to collage art. While in a craft store one day, I found the book, Collage Lab by Bee Shay and with the first flip through the pages I knew I had found what I was looking for.

I am hooked and have spent hours working through the book. Although I still have a lot to learn, and many more labs to complete, here is my first attempt at a collage...
Believe Collage, size 4 x 6
I have framed this collage in a red wood frame and decided to keep it for myself since it was my first one.
More pieces in the works and will share them soon.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Be back soon.

No comments: