Monday, June 20, 2011

I cannot draw...

I already knew this and have been taking a drawing workshop. I do however love doodling and always have...got me in trouble more than once when I was in school.
One of the assignments required that I doodle, oh boy, I can do this one...

fish out of water
The assignment was to doodle randomly for 30 minutes using 10 preselected drawing utencils.
I used 2 markers, 1 ultra fine Sharpie, 2 crayons, 2 colored pencils, a graphite pencil, a white gel pen and a black Slick Writer.
Things I learned from this assignment: I prefer shapes, swirls and lines rather than objects; fine tip markers are my favorite utensil, found it hard to resist adding more and I do not like white space. I had a lot of fun with this assignment...I still cannot draw.

On Saturday, my blog had it's 3,000th visitor. Pretfty amazing. As promised, when the milestone was reached, I drew a winner for the giveaway...and the winner is...Stefany Tyree. Congratulations Stefany! Email me and I'll get your box of goodies delivered.
Have a fantastic week!

No comments: