Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beauty...

let the beauty of what you love be what you do
I love this piece, the quote, the colors, the texture...it's waiting to be framed and then it will be hung in my studio. It's funny that I fell so much in love with this one because it's not at all what I had started out to create. I originally planned on it being a piece for Halloween, which is why I had chosen the colors orange, purple and black, the touches of green came later. While working on this piece, I came across this quote and Halloween was forgotten. It's rare that I keep a piece for myself but I love looking at this one.
I have my first show of the season the first weekend in November and have been working long hours to prepare, not doing much else. It's hectic but I love the challenge.
Hope you are having a great week.

No comments: