Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Out and about...

I spent the last two weeks finishing projects...1 wedding album, 2 baby gifts and a birthday gift and then I spent the weekend out and about working on a new project involving my Photo Art. Very excited about this project but it will be a few weeks before I can share.
Here are a few photos I took on Sunday at the Old City Cemetery...


Here are a couple I took on Saturday, the first day of the James River Batteau Festival. They departed Lynchburg at 11am for a week long trip to Richmond.

Climbing down to the river that morning, I fell. Banged up my elbow and bruised my backside and pride. Thank goodness for my wonderful hubby, he kept my fall from being alot worse than it was. Still a bit sore.
Since Sunday afternoon, I've been knee deep in creative chaos. Working on canvases, 4 finished and 4 more that just need a few finishing touches. Look forward to sharing them soon.
Hope you are having a great week.
Enjoy!

No comments: