Friday, January 18, 2013

Lots of art...

 Stack of art journals currently on my table. The one on top is my Art Remnants journal. Filled with excess paint, scraps of paper and anything else I have left over. Bits and pieces from some
of the pages...






Our weather has been dreary...so wishing for Spring. Days and days of art, so all is good in life. Seems beaches and flowers fill my canvases these days. When the sun does not shine, I create my own. Art brings happy light to every day. I am blessed, I know it and I am thankful.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lee Weber said...

Love the color, Shannon! I struggle with this so much! I love the look, and yet, I cannot do it. I sit and stare... I bought all these cool supplies before we moved back to Pa, and I'm jsut not that motivated. I'm in the midst of making 8 heart ornaments for a swap- and muted and pastel colors. WTH!! Ugh. I see so many online classes that would be fun, but don't see myself acutally finishing them.