Monday, November 25, 2013

Staying busy...


 I am so very fortunate that I get to stay home and play everyday. I've been painting furniture, working on crafts for the holidays and creating art on a daily basis for several weeks now. It has kept me from posting to my blog however trying to catch up a bit.
Here are a few of the things I've been busy with...
A little Fall décor on top of my newly painted cubbies.
A close up of several pieces of faux mercury glass I created. 
An update to my last post. Found the sphere on the right at Goodwill, a whole fifty cents. It has beautiful raised scroll work and it was black. I painted it blue and then used a baby wipe and removed the excess. I the process of doing so found that the scroll work was a silver color. 
Fitting in a few Christmas projects, just finished these paper trees.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving and a wonderful
dinner with family and friends.
Hope yours is safe and happy.
Enjoy!

No comments: