Thursday, March 24, 2011

Collage Backgrounds...

I keep several extra pieces of watercolor paper on my work table for extra paint and experimenting. At the end of the day, all my leftover paint gets applied to one or several pieces. I also experiment with different brushes and various items.
Here are several pieces from the last couple of weeks...



Once I feel that a piece has had enough, I scan and save it. The original will be used as a journal page later on.
Last week as my printer was running low on ink, I printed out several pages. With each page the color got weaker. I made copies until the ink was gone and then cut the copies into pieces.
This is what I created with several pieces...

Home Sweet Home
10 x 8 Canvas
acrylics, watercolors, ink
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: