Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's in the cards...

or let's say, it could be in the cards. It had been suggested that I offer a line of cards featuring my original mixed media art. After some thought and research, I decided to do just that. My ArtCards will be available in The Gallery at the Lynchburg Community Market, hopefully by this Saturday. I have seven different cards (blank inside) and each is numbered and signed. I am limiting the printing to 200 of each one. Here are two that will be included in the first series... Soar Believe Ever couple of months I will release a few new cards, hope I can keep up! A few more pieces to share over the next few days. Hope you are having a fantastic week. Note: not sure why Blogger is acting up this morning, cannot get post to format properly, my apologies...

No comments: