Monday, April 18, 2011

Hard to believe...

I just noticed that I am getting close to 3,000 visitors. It comes at a perfect time as I am in the process of cleaning out my art and craft supplies and have started a box of items to pass on or donate. I figure it might take several weeks or maybe even a few months to reach that milestone so I have plenty of time to fill a very large box with all types of goodies. Whether you are a card maker, scrapbooker, collage artist, paper crafter, there should be plenty for you to enjoy. Anything you cannot use, pay if forward. Beginning today, everytime you leave a comment, your name will be entered in the drawing. If you follow my blog currently or sign up to follow before I reach 3,000, you will get 5 additional entries. Check back for more ways to increase your chances of winning.

No comments: