Friday, April 22, 2011

To plant a garden...

is to believe in tomorrow. Audrey Hepburn...



6 x 8 on watercolor paper


acrylics, vintage papers & images


peeling paint technique




A lot going on right now as we are preparing to move, this will be our last until we retire. We have finally found a place that is as close to perfect as we are going to find in the area we want to live. It's small and maintenance free and is just what we wanted, living area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and studio) and a bath. It also means we have another round of downsizing to do. Time to sell, donate and trash. We've already taken a full truck load to a thrift shop run by our local Humane Society, a very worthy cause. Needless to say that internet usage will be limited over the next several weeks however when we get moved, I'll have 24/7 access and will be able to blog on a daily basis again. I've missed that so much the past year and one of the main reasons for our move. I've already begun working on a website.I will try to pop in from time to time since I will still be creating throughout the move. Wish me luck!

Have a super weekend.

No comments: