Sunday, December 09, 2012

The journey back...


The front and back covers of my journal, The Journey Back. It's going to be a documentation of my health scare and the recovery that followed. I started with a book about 1/2 inch thick, removed every other page and then glue 3 pages together. I now have a journal with 60 pages that are very sturdy.. I've ompleted all the backgrounds and will share a few during the next week. I'll be working on this quite a bit from now until the new year.
I just finished two more canvas pieces and now have a pretty decent inventory of art. Going to take the holiday season to work on several projects including my journal. I'll share when I can however posts might be less often until the first of the year.
Have a wonderful day, the paints are calling.
Enjoy!

No comments: