Thursday, February 07, 2013

Art & Junkin' Day...

A photo of the goods I came home with after a day of art and junkin with my friend, Bonnie. We spent the morning in Charlottesville checking out the Art Co-op and several down town shops. Then to Ruckersville to Greene House Antiques and a few thrift stores on the way home. Came home with 2 sheets of music wrapping paper, 3 sheets of scrapbook paper, a pack of patterned tissue paper, a metal frog, a vintage salt shaker and a funny card. A combo of new items with a few old ones, what a great day we had. I also purchased a stencil but was in such a hurry to use it that it had paint all over it by the time I took this photo.

Still working on the project I started almost 2 weeks ago, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. About half way...
I did take a break on Monday and Bonnie and I spent the day with another artist learning about polymar clay. I had a fantastic time and learned a lot. Worked a little with clay on Tuesday but got a headache mid-morning and called it a day. Another bad day yesterday, headache was worse but by last night, I was feeling much better and feel great this morning. Back to my project, hopefully will be done by the end of the weekend. Cannot wait to get back to my art, lots of idea running through my head right now.
Hope you have a fabulous day.
Enjoy!

No comments: