Friday, November 18, 2011

Tag...you're it...

This is the tag I made for the Crete Paper Tag Challenge at Tag! You're It! This is one of the groups I belong to at Paper Digital Art and Images by Kim (aka PDA). This is a great site for images, challenges, swaps, making friends and getting inspired.
Dance
PDA is one of my favorite sites, wonderful selection of images and there always seems to be something creative going on. Great group of people!
Off in a few hours to Winter Market...a bit nervous since it's the first show that will include my mixed media art. Oh my.
Have a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your artwork is lovely and I really like the photography word art. Your process for creating background paper is wonderful! Loved those home sweet home atc's you created. Wishing you all the best at the Winter Market. :) Tammy