Monday, November 16, 2009

Another door opens...


Photo taken at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and that when one door closes, another door opens. Last week I submitted several items for review and I'm excited to announce that I'm going to have a display in the Heritage Crafter's Gallery at the Community Market in Lynchburg. The gallery is open 6 days a week and is a popular place for Christmas shopping. I'm also participating in the Girls Night Out Holiday Open House on Thursday evening. Things seem to be falling into place, this is just the opportunity that I've been hoping for.
So needless to say, I'm feeling pretty good right now, lots to do to get ready but feeling pretty good!
The weather yesterday was fabulous and we were out of the house by 8am. Spent the day running a few errands and junk shopping. Also took lots of photos, I'll post a few soon.
I may be absent a little over the next few weeks as I prepare to move into the market, hope you understand, I promise to share lots of photos and details of my new venture.
Hope your week has started well.
Be back soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Shannon!! I am so happy for you.

Robin said...

Wonderful news Shannon! I wish you the best in your new endeavors!