Friday, November 20, 2009

Tis the season...

no, I'm not trying to rush Christmas. It makes me sad to see decorations up, music playing and endless advertising before we have even celebrated Thanksgiving.
It's football season and yes, I'm a big fan. I'm crazy about college football, it's exciting, they play with their hearts. In honor of the season, thought I would share one of my images with you. I bought this almost 20 years ago in an antique shop in Indiana. I believe, and I could be wrong, this is a University of Cinncinati player. Quite ironic since I've been following their season closely this year. Go Bearcats!

Hope you have had a wonderful week. Mine has been extremely busy. Participated in Bella's Girls Night Out last night. The market was open during the event and when I arrived, I was surprised to find that they had my permanent space ready for me. Got partly set up and will tote more items down on Saturday and get really creative. Met lots of the vendors and the crowd was good.
Have a happy Friday.
Be back soon.

No comments: