Monday, November 09, 2009

Reflection...

Another ATC to share today. The background came from Art Creations Friday, it was for challenge 46 which I didn't get done in time however thought I would share anyway...

Reflection...
This has been me that last few weeks, reflecting on a lot of things lately. Thinking ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas, planning for my recent show, preparing for Dad's upcoming surgeries, you name it, it's been on my mind.
My Soul Journal is coming along nicely and I am loving the concept as much as the process. My youngest daughter, Sarah, fell in love with mine and has decided to make one too. Hopefully, she will allow me to take a few photos so I can share. It will be interesting for us to compare ours side by side. I was excited because she is just 15 and has never had much interest in the artsy stuff I do, she loves to look but never any desire to create on her own, maybe that is getting ready to change!
Happy Monday!
Be back soon.

No comments: