Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Everyone needs an angel...


Beautiful angel...
Vintage image courtesy of Digital Imagery Plus.
I'm in a frenzy but it's all good. Had a terrific day at the market on Saturday and busy getting restocked for this Saturday. Also took 7 custom orders and working on getting them all done so they can be picked up this weekend. A wonderful kind of busy.
We spent the rest of the weekend visiting my daughter, Amy and her boyfriend Matt, in Fredericksburg. They took us out to dinner on Saturday evening and then back to their house to play games. A great way to keep my mind off the pain in my heart. Sunday was the first anniversary of the loss of our beloved Debbie, my stepmom, my sister, my best friend. It's been a rough time for our family however I find some comfort in believing that we have the most wonderful angel looking down on us.
So today, this angel is for you...everyone needs an angel.
Hope you are having a fantastic week.
Be back soon.

No comments: