Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy holiday...


Hope your Christmas was wonderful.
We have been busy...Christmas Eve day we drove to Harrisonburg to finish our shopping. I also had to get frames and Harrisonburg was the closest location with any in stock. It took about 2 hours to get there, my favorite part of the trip was the portion over snow covered Afton Mountain. Shopping complete, we ventured to Walmart for our groceries. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning cooking and preparing for a 2 days of family and celebration. We had our family get together Christmas afternoon and then the day with our children and grandchildren yesterday. A very simple and laid back holiday. Just what we needed. Spent the morning picking up around the house, getting things put away. I'm ready to take down my tree but that can wait. I feel the need to play with paper and glue.
Busy days ahead, my gallery display needs lots of new items and I have several album projects to complete.
Hope your holiday season is a happy one.
Be back soon.

No comments: