Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ornaments

I love to recycle, I save a variety of items. A couple of years ago it seemed I recieved a CD of some sort in the mail on a daily basis, AOL was famous for sending them weekly and I saved them all!
Here are some of the ornaments I created using them...

Imagine

Dream

Faith

Believe

Away in a Manger
The music is from old hymnals, I created 5 of these using different hymns.
Angel
Winter Fun
Many of these have already sold, took a few new ones down to the market last Friday and I'm working on a whole series with birds for Bird Lovers Day in January.
Just 2 more days...
We are headed out very early in the morning to finish our shopping. Sounds very last minute however we planned it this way. We both have the day off, one of very few we get, and decided several weeks ago we would spend the day finishing up, then we are treating ourselves to lunch out, then grocery shopping, then home for the holiday. Tomorrow night will be spent wrapping gifts and cooking. I have plenty of Christmas music, all the fixins for hot chocolate and White Christmas is on all day on A&E.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday season.
Have a great day.
Be back soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your ornaments!! Merry Christmas Shannon.

Robin said...

These are all just beautiful Shannon!