Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A little something to share...

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season, is the music. Beginning with Black Friday, all the way through Christmas day, I can listen to it 24 hours a day. I am particularly fond of the traditional hymns and carols.
Remember the hymnals from the post last week? Here's one of the ornaments I created...

Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
I covered an old cd with music, added a vintage image, a few rhinestones, ribbon and some glitter. So much fun and so easy to make. I've made several and have them hanging in my display at the market.
I am so far behind, have not yet begun to decorate for the holiday. I have 5 gifts still to make plus a long list of projects, many that need to be done by Christmas. Life is good, I refuse to stress!
Hope you are having a great week.
Be back soon.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a beautiful ornament Shannon!