Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet girl...


A sweet, vintage image for you today courtesy of Digital Imagery Plus.
Didn't have either of the girls yesterday so I spent part of the day running errands and the other part hanging out at the market. Took some handmade birds to sell and sold 2 before I left.
I also sold 4 of my ornaments and got special order for a 5th from a lady visiting from North Carolina. I'm very pleased with how things are going at the market and look forward to spending a lot of time there.
Jaelyn is here today and we have been coloring this morning. It's wonderful to see the delight a few crayons can bring a child.
Lots to do for another Saturday of Mistletoe Market and I think we may be putting up a tree this evening. Still lots of emotion but life goes on and I must too.
Hope you are having a great day.
Be back soon.

No comments: